Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yarn yarn and more yarn

I made a huge breakthrough on this project im working on and have been focusing on researching that instead of knitting (tho it is knitting related...so I guess it counts lol). Blanket is so close to done that it is driving me nuts that it's NOT done lol. I look at that teeny ball of yarn and go "AH! You're so little yet so big! Darn you little yellow ball of yarn!" lol. My friend in my show asked me "where's your yellow blanket?" because she always sees me working on it. I just pointed to my giant "yarn bag" (I make every bag a yarn bag lol) and went "THERE and ALMOST done". I got so excited because I was almost done and then practice ended and my tired fingers just wanted to do nothing when I got home. I'm gonna try and knit during my friends show tomorrow (I'm backstage so it's not insulting to knit during the performance lol
PICTURES BY SUNDAY. Promise. AND I'm making arm warmers next. Single rib cuffs and maybe a cable OR! Maybe some ribbons or buttons. Who knows. I just know I'm using the yarn I dyed with Dylan.
He's been watching me knit so intently lately...THEN TONIGHT he goes "so you stick the needle in the loop and push the yarn through with the needle then move on to the next one..." and I wasn't sure if he was talking to himself do I just went "Uhm...yea..." and he goes "now I just need to learn the movements..." and stared at me knitting up a storm between songs at rehearsal lol. Love him. Time for sleep to dream of yarn and sweaters... And me not knitting socks. I seriously consider it a nightmare. BUT I WILL TRY THEM AGAIN! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment