Sunday, March 11, 2012

Not loving the cables so much

So I got so into the cable routine that I went farther than I wanted and now I'm like "hmmm..." and wishing I had done a lace effect with the gloves instead. Seeing as the gloves aren't taking long I think I'm gonna take it apart Andre start with a smaller cuff an some Lacey crazy colored gloves. Dislike the tedious work of following Patterns but they do work if you follow ten right... I enjoy making up my own patterns more than following ones. I like not knowing how something will turn out but it does cause some unexpected results. Decisions decisions. I'll take pictures and you can all decide. I may have to take it apart either way because the gloves seem too small. I'll think about it. Decide what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment