Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not too disappointed

Didn't get that job I was looking for. BUT I will use this as motivation to find a way to create the one handed knitter. I think that might be more important than making more money or living closer to home. That's not sarcasm either. I want people to be able to do different two handed crafts even if they've had a stroke or they were born with one arm (or if I think hard enough no hands). It's unfortunate these things happen to these people but it shouldn't keep them from doing things they may love to do. I have sketches already for one of the tools and from working with my clients at work I'll not only have guinea pigs to try stuff out (they love new things as much as anyone else if not more sometimes) I can watch how some of them move an function to get a better idea of how some tools need to work.
All for now

No comments:

Post a Comment