Sunday, March 11, 2012

Teenage Mutant Ninja.... gloves?

Changed my mind about the gloves.  I'm leaving them as is, and I'll just add more stitches on the NEXT glove so it fits better, because these are for me, so I don't care how they differ as much as if I was giving them away or selling them.

Made dinner with my dad for bear, her husband, mom, my boyfriend, and inadverntently, the little bear (she eats through momma bear obviously, lol, horrible joke, I know).  Spagetti and meat balls, been doing that for the last hour (maybe longer) so I have not been knitting.

Weekend was crazy, helped with the last weekend of my friends show.  The small children that I did the hair and makeup for were all in tears at the end of the show because the 8th graders were done with the shows forever and most of the little kids were coming up to me going, "I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH KELLY!!!!!" and giving me hugs, most of them through tears, not crying for me obviously, I told a few of them to get a grip because they would see the rest of the cast Monday at school, lol.  Due to my entertaining these small children during the show, and making sure they didn't miss their scene (one did, because she didn't listen when I told her to get ready.  That resulted in a tiny panic attack and her in TEARS for like 5 minutes while her mother tried to calm her down) I did not get much knitting done.  I had dinner with Dylan between the two shows Saturday so I didn't knit there... at all.  I curled and straigthen 6-12 yr old's hair, lol.  And explained why they can't use brown makeup on their face when they have pale skin, it just doesn't work on their porcelain looking faces.

Almost done ONE glove, gonna wing it from here with the thumb.  Gonna do it COMPLETELY without a pattern and just from my memories of how I made them before.

Dylan is watching me update this blog as I type.  He keeps distracting me.  He told me to put the teenage mutant ninja turtle label.  I may ACTUALLY make something tmnt related now that I've put it on here... lol.  We'll see, Dylan, maybe it'll be a hat or something for you, lol.

HAPPY KNITTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment