Friday, March 9, 2012

I do love cables

So I'm making the Kelly dyed yarn into fingerless gloves. Dylan likes them coming a little past my wrists so that's how they'll be. Lots of cables in them. This is the second time in typing this entry as I did it perfect like 10 minutes ago and it just wouldn't save. SO WE TRY AGAIN
I'm using the left over yarn from my moms scarf to make leg warmers. No just keep looking at it going "you'd make warm leg warmers". for those days when I have to wear a skirt and KNOW that stockings just won't keep me warm that day. Should be fun.
I read over previous entries and saw about a job I was thinking of taking. I didn't take the job and now am waiting to hear how the interview I went to on Wednesday (where I posted saying I was bored as I waited) went and if they'll offer me the job. I'm excited because it feels right. Who knows. Fingers crossed
Below are the pictures of my current project. Knitting up faster than I thought. There's 2 that look alike but it's only because one how's the ACTUAL color correctly even though it's blurry.
ENJOY GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment