Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Knitting and swimming and Spring time OH MY!

So yesterday was crazy warm. Tie dyed tshirts with my guys at work. Not was fun. We now have a brightly colored ramp... But still fun.
As you can see from my picture slowly making headway on the glove. Dylan told me to finish it before I decide I don't like how it turned out. I'm kind of liking it. But I feel like its too small for my hand when I try to put it on. I may have to just switch to bigger needles when I get to the cables part. We'll see. I may still take it apart because if I say down and just knit uninterrupted I could probably get the whole thing done in like an hour or two (maybe more...). I've got vocal rehearsal tonight so I'll have down time at play practice to knit a little. As long a my double shows up and stays til we're done

Hope you enjoy the gloves. Hopefully be done this one by this weekend (if I'm lucky. TONIGHT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment