Monday, March 5, 2012

Birthdays

March came so quickly that I had no idea my boyfriends birthday was this week. He told me last night and my response was "yea right" whereupon he went "it is" and I went "what? Omg it is!". Now to get a gift for him... Darn you nice weather making me think his birthday had passed. Taking some of my guys from work to the store as an outing to the book store because I always get him these books from this one book series for his birthday and various other gift giving holidays lol. Hopefully they have the book there. If not it would have just been a trip to get out of program for an hour
Decided in making leg warmers with the left over yarn from my moms scarf. Making my fingerless gloves from the yarn Dylan and me dyed and buying a spinning and dying kit on etsy to spin and dye my own yarn as a project. Maybe I'll count that as two projects because I assume spinning is tedious and I know dying is so... We'll see
Starting the christening blanket after the gloves. Hopefully the gloves take almost no time to make they did before so... Leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment