Sunday, March 18, 2012

It doesn't look like a glove...

I am quoting one of my swimmers at the meet yesterday. Apparently the knitting was entertaining the small children not only on MY team but on the team sharing my swimmers benches.
Little girl: excuse me... What are you doing?
Me: I'm knitting a glove
Little girl: oh

One of my swimmers then asked where the fingers were and stated it didn't look like a glove but was crazy excited to put her hand in it lol

Didn't go out partying for st party's day. Sat home. Knitting and watching tv with my family. Great saturday night huh? My mom made that new crystal light cocktails drinks (without alcohol because we're not Hugh drinkers in my house and my mom didn't know what to put in it). She inadvertently made the appletini and like a half hour later realized she made a drink drink on st party's day.

Driving to the meet yesterday I saw this billboard that I wish I had gotten a better picture of. It was a billboard about divorce made easy and literally said "no spouse signature needed. No lawyer required" and I went "wow... You can get a divorce in Jersey without your spouses consent...wow" and took a bad picture of it. Because I was at the light and it changed

So you WOULD see below the picture of the gloves as they are currently, but wrote this from my phone and the photo didn't work... I'm gonna try and finish at least this one today and hopefully have pictures up on Tuesday or wednesday at the latest. When I get a chance to type up a pattern I'll post that too and I'll post it on ravelry for everyone

Boyfriend has promised to finance the one handed knitting project prototype since he has a gift card to a store I can buy the stuff at he won't use. So tempted to make this project part of my 2012 projects lol

All for now. Happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment