Tuesday, May 29, 2012

love window shopping on Etsy

I know I posted yesterday, and posted nothing about my 2012 projects... BUT I did post about all the other projects I've been working on keeping me from 2012... so now I post like I'm on pintrest (which I do have... search taxikab87, you'll find me)
I once watched an episode of Martha Stewart while in the Poconos.  We don't have internet or cable up there, we just have the Satellite dish that gets channels from Philly and New York, and ONE DAY! I saw Martha Stewart making glass beads on her show and I went, "wow... I really wish I could learn to do that..." I enjoy learning those things.  If anyone knows where, tell me, I'd love to learn.  ANYWAY   I was thinking about that after I saw these little guys on Etsy
the seller is DragonLadyDesigns
http://www.etsy.com/shop/dragonladydesigns?ref=top_trail  <---- there's a link for their shop.  My boyfriend and I had this discussion, that we are truly fascinated by the things people can do.  I think they're reasonably priced too.  I see some stitch markers on etsy and I go, "why the hell are you charging 10 dollars for metal loops with a bead on them?  I can make those for less than 10 dollars at home..."  I'm too lazy to do it... so I've gotten into the habit of just tying ribbon when i don't have stitch markers.  I do plan on making my own at some point but not yet.  I need to do my projects first... 2013 will be the year of the knitting accessories projects, lol. 

See now I can get those stitch markers and these beautiful needles
the Seller of these Koi Fish needles is Dotdotsmile


I just felt like sharing some cute stuff.  Maybe later I'll do it again...

Happy Knitting!
taxikab


No comments:

Post a Comment