Friday, May 11, 2012

Driving and knitting

So I am driving to go visit my brother and watch him graduate from college. It's almost 6 and we've been driving since about 1045... We stopped briefly to eat lunch and go to the bathroom at 1 and 5. I was knitting before lunch then I drove from 2 to 5 and now I'm obviously not driving because I'm posting. I've started the blanket for me (or whoever wants it...). It's going to make a nice summer blanket. One you just put on because you're kind of cold or you just hate not having a blanket on you to sleep (like me).

Like all true knitters I've got like 3 projects with me haha. While packing last night I was going to pack my glove but could not find it... So I'm going to have to really clean my room to find it. I have the bear hat because I want to fix the ears and I've got the scarf and the booties too. Obviously I only packed on my knitting... Did I mention I also packed a pattern book and 3 knit magazines? Below is the picture of what I'm sure other "throw my yarn in my purse with my headphones" people have dealt with.

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment