Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturdays without practice = gym and yarn.

I don't get to the gym enough... After this post I am returning something I bought because its BROKEN and was dumb enough to not notice while I was at the store... way to go ME.... and then I am going to the gym.  Bought new sneakers last night, time to try them out on the treadmill.  Maybe they will inspire me to work out more, so i can be lazy later and knit more...
Day as follow
Store to return the broken item (should have done this 2 weeks ago...)
Gym - Maybe I can make myself work out for more than a half hour... go for an hour or something, I've been too lazy lately...
Yarn - as long as the boyfriend doesn't call and go "hey, lets go get dinner, i'm hungry, you're hungry LETS DO IT!" then I plan on FINISHING the baby bear blanket.  YAY!  And starting one of two projects.

I have decided I am using the dyed by Kelly yarn for arm warmers.  I think they'd be a fun random addition to my life and I can put them on in the morning and not worry about cold arms while driving to work at 645 in the morning.

Contemplating a new job.  Got offered it, its closer, its more money, BUT I feel like its also more WORK, and my head is on the chopping block more often than at my current job.  And I really don't HAVE to leave my current job because besides the distance and pay, its perfect.  Gonna run and knit and pray til i figure it out.  Need to give them an answer Monday....

Better pictures of the blanket next time (maybe even later today *gasp* ... who am I kidding, I don't knit that fast, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment