Thursday, February 23, 2012

Practice makes perfect

I've learned that from doing this project and finding new ways to knit that I am knitting faster. It felt like the first stripe of the blanket took forever to make and now I'm zooming through the last one. It's crazy. Still deciding if I'm going to make the christening blanket or the gloves next... I think the gloves. I'm also contemplating leg warmers with the left over Deborah Norville yarn from my moms scarf. I think I still have 1 1/2 skeins left. Leg warmers would help me when leaving swimming and I don't feel like putting socks on. I have these buttons I really want to use too but they wouldn't go with the leg warmers. I'm planning on making a hat or something from spun yarn (maybe I can get the boyfriend to get me a kit for our anniversary. He enjoys the fun arts and crafts part of knitting with me lol) I'm going to try knitting or going to the gym depending on how play practice goes tonight. Decisions decisions... Exercise or crafts...
WELL time to work. Update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment