Saturday, January 14, 2012

Knittings hard when your fingers are cold...

The beret is almost done.  I expect it to be finished tomorrow, and then pictures for everyone!  My boss at choir admired a hat I had knit for myself, that was not supposed to be slouchy, but came out that way...somehow... still unsure as to how I did it, BUT! I did...   And she asked me to make her one.  Due to the fact that I generally can't follow knitting patterns... it never turns out right for me, but I will try when I go to knit the socks... I I have had to take the hat apart THREE TIMES, and change the yarn and needle sizes once.  Once I did that, its kind of coming together, and turning out better than my own accidental hat did...
I have yet to start the blanket, because the hat is going to be a gift, and the deadline has passed AND I have a scarf to make for my best girl friend, and her birthdays in about a week... and I have a quarter of it done.  Because of this, I have changed the blanket to start in February and the scarf to start ASAP.  All for now, Pictures soon

No comments:

Post a Comment