Saturday, October 17, 2015

Good morning, good morning....its coupon clipping time...

Good Morning readers!  Its Saturday, its before noon, it looks like the weather is going to be nice today, so here I sit typing to all of you, with my coffee in my new mug.   I went to the Poconos over the summer and they had out all there Halloween stuff in September, and I got this super cute Halloween mug.
This is the link for the Mug and Coffee set but I just bought the little blue mug.
ARENT THEY CUTE!

I'm big on Halloween and have been waiting and waiting to use this mug because it was September when I got it and was like, "way to early for spooky Halloween mug... must wait until after my birthday..." SO I DID.

I half miss getting up super early and getting things done... I've actually tried getting my groceries done this early because theres sometimes less people at my store.  This thought inspired todays post because, I've decided my next "life project" is going to be couponing.  I like cutting coupons, I just end up not using them or go, "well thats a waste of money!" when I do use some... BUT my tiny stock pile of items has dwindled on certain everyday items and I want to get more!  I don't know about you guys, but I HATE having to constantly go to the grocery store and buy things like toothpaste, shampoo, soap, stuff like that.  So I usually check the sales during my regular grocery trip and if its a good sale, I stock up!  I do the same thing with yogurt, but end up having to really clear my fridge for that one because I have to clear a whole shelf.

Anyway OFF TO PINTEREST I WENT and found a nice blog talking about coupons, and a reader commented saying there was a website you can BUY the coupon ads they put in your newspaper each week.  So you can spend like $1.00-$17.00 and get all these different ads and coupons, and they tell you what coupons are in there.

Here is the original website, its a craft blog too apparently, which is awesome.  Its Katie's Crochet Goodies and Crafts.
The coupon purchasing website i had to search "whole coupon inserts" and its literally "wholecouponinserts.com"

This should be a fun new venture, and hopefully will save me money.  Hubs and me are trying to eat healthier and since fruits and vegetables don't keep very long, I see myself shopping more often, or buying more frozen foods... which I'm not too excited about.  I'm also not very excited about having to clean out some closet space for the stuff... but! ADVENTURE!

Pumpkin and Apple picking today! Yay!  Seriously, I love fall.  Best time of the year.

til next time! Happy Crafting! Happy fall!

taxikab

p.s. working on another Right Brain Bunch article, so check here soon for a new update there too!


No comments:

Post a Comment