Friday, January 18, 2013

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...

So my fiance told me that the way to keep a new years resolution, is to make it something you will do everything, not "I will get fit" but "I will exercise 2 a week so I will become fit"  Last year I tried to update this blog once a week, with stuff about knitting, but I never had time with trying to do projects and working and such.

I figured if I wrote about it and had someone or something to answer to I would keep it, but that didn't help with the last one... so yea.

Today, I decided that 2013 was going to be the year of change for me.  I am planning a wedding for 2014, trying to lose some weight while planning said wedding, trying to get a new job that will pay more and be closer to home, AND try to find a house, while not losing my mind...

So far I've lost about 4 pounds, eating healthy doesn't mean never eating what you like!  It means don't go to Panera every morning and get a breakfast sandwich and quit putting whipped cream on your latte!  I eat fruits, veggies, oatmeal, I'm exercising a minimum of 10 minutes a day whether its just walking around or actually getting on a treadmill for like 15 minutes.  If I'm at work I'm lifting the tiny weights to work my arm muscles, me exercising and keeping healthy and motivated keeps the people I work with motivated to do it too!  That's not a joke, it really does...

Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment